Call for Journal First Submissions
at BPM 2022
BPM 2022 organizes a journal-first track as part of the scientific programm. Authors of journal articles on BPM topics will be invited to present their work at BPM 2022 as part of a poster session. This way, the authors are given an opportunity to engage directly with the community and conference attendees benefit from a rich overview of recent research results in the field.
For the Journal-First Track, we solicit submissions related to articles that have been accepted for publication by an esteemed journal and that meet the following criteria:
- The article relates to the topics of the BPM conference as defined for the three research tracks: Foundations, Engineering, and Management.
- The article was an original submission to the journal and not an extension of an earlier conference or workshop paper.
- The article was accepted for publication by a journal between May 1, 2021 and April 30, 2022; the acceptance must have been publicly announced; and the article must be available at the publisher’s website. The article must be in English.
- The article has not been presented at, and is not under consideration for, journal-first tracks of other conferences.
Accepted submissions will be presented in a poster session as part of the BPM 2022 scientific programme.
Submissions must be done electronically via the BPM 2022 EasyChair submission site (“Journal-First Track ”) and include
- Title and author information of the article
- The original abstract
- A link to the original publication at the journal’s website
All submissions will be evaluated by the track chairs in terms of their topical fit with the scope of the BPM conference, as well as the standing of the respective journal (including, but not limited to, the journal’s impact factor and ranking results).
- Abstract submission: July 1, 2022
- Notification: July 10, 2022
- Conference: September 11-16, 2022
At least one author of each submission accepted for the journal-first track must register and attend the conference to present the work. As the articles of the journal-first track have been published already, they will not be part of the BPM 2022 proceedings. The articles will be listed in the conference program and BPM 2022 participants will have access to the respective abstracts and a pointer to the original journal article.
Journal-First Track Chairs
- Amy Van Looy (Ghent University)
- Matthias Weidlich (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin)